ROOM TOUR. my bedroom + little recording cave.
Follow lizzygirlie on eBay Profiles. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!
Started a little pop up store of some of my favourite things… go and check them out!!! New items will pop up every Monday. Happy buying! x
And they don’t make music like that any more.
Music that makes your soul move, your heart beat faster.
Music that takes you back to a moment, to a place.
Music that reminds you of a summer storm, being caught in the sheets, kissing in his first car, dancing with hope in your heart.
Music that makes you feel infinite.
Music that makes time seem infinite.
They don’t make music like that any more.
A writer is torn between two worlds, the one she lives and the one she lives to write about.
these eyes have now seen pain
they know not of childish games
Make You Feel My Love - New Cover
For those that need an Angel.
30 things to remember, to reflect on, to educate yourself on:
1. If you want to know how truly rich are, count up all the things you have that money can’t buy.
2. Travel gets you lost just enough to find yourself.
3. Everyone’s scared, some people just hide it better.
4. Searching for a reason as to why things happen the way they do, is a waste of time. Do not look for logic in situations that fail to spell it out automatically, it doesn’t always exist. .
5. Dreams are important. You know those people you look up to and become infatuated with because their life is what you once pictured yours to be like? They are the ones that remind us that passion and dreams live on every day- become one of the hopeful souls you admire most.
6. You are born and you die, but everything else you do in between is up to you. Never forget the power you have over your own life and the decisions that you make.
7. Disconnect. Not from people, but from technology. Put your phone, tablet, laptop away and enjoy breakfast, tea, lunch, dinner, dessert with the people around you. Ask them what their passionate about and take interest in their greatest interests.
8. Life is merely a series of choices, good or bad, own yours and make a concerted effort to learn from each as you grow.
9. Be the best version of you that you can be, you owe it not only to yourself but to everyone around you.
10. Push yourself to sit in the 10% of people that actually work towards their passion, rather than those that turn up to job which they complain about on a daily basis.
11. Being alone is empowering. Know that, embrace that. Force yourself to be independent and do things that exercise that state of being.
12. If it made you happy at one time cherish that thought. Never question something that brought you joy, even if it makes you cringe now! It got you to right here - move forward.
13. You’re happy place is somewhere that should be visited often both spiritually and physically if possible.
14. Love is not limited; it exists in many forms.
15. Balance is self defined, don’t let someone else determine it for you.
16. Going against the grain is much more interesting than doing what people expect you to do. Those that leave the greatest marks on the world big or small weren’t the popular kids in school- you know why? Because the popular kids will always do exactly what society expects them to do. Don’t be afraid to be different- embrace it.
17. It’s ok to be sad once and a while. It’s an emotion, just like being tired, hungry, happy, hopeful; it’s a passing moment. Appreciate the lows, for they make the highs that much greater.
18. It’s ok to miss someone. It means that they left an irreplaceable hole in your life, be grateful that they once filled it. ‘How lucky are we to have loved something so much that it makes it so hard to say goodbye’.
19. Things end, people leave and things change. It’s inevitable. The less you resist it, the better off you will be.
20. Some opportunities only ever come once, so take it.
21. You don’t have all the time in the world, so stop living for tomorrow.
22. Share your passion, you might just encourage other people to share theirs.
23. 90% of the time you’re not having a world ending crisis, you just need a cup of tea, to take three deep breaths and let the moment pass.
24. Life is about the people you meet, and the things that you create with them. So be kind, be adventurous and seek out all types of people that encourage only the best that you have to offer.
25. Do something that scares you every single day. Life begins where your comfort zone ends. Challenge yourself.
26. You don’t need anyone that doesn’t need you. In fact you don’t NEED anyone. Be enough standing strong on your own, and those that you want in your life will gravitate to you and be encouraged by your strength.
27.People love to be around other positive people. Remember that the next time you sit down to catch up with a friend. Keep the gossip away and positive experiences or plans at the forefront of conversation.
28.Live with gratitude. In fact make a list right now of all the things that you are grateful for. Add one thing to it every night. Big or small, you will find that there are a lot of great things to be thankful for.
29. Not every single day is great, but if you look hard enough, you can find something great in every day.
r o y a l s - a c o u s t i c.